The 4TU NIRICT 2017 Symposium on Empathic Technologies will take place on the campus of the University of Twente in Enschede, in the DesignLab (inside the building The Gallery, no. 17 of this map). The University of Twente lies between Hengelo and Enschede.
How to get here
- From Schiphol to Enschede: take the train at .05 (transfer in Amersfoort) or .35 (direct), a 2-hours-and-8-minutes-long ride.
- From Enschede to DesignLab, University of Twente: take bus 9 (direction Hengelo) and get off at stop Westerbegraafplaats/UT, or take bus 1 (direction UT/Langenkampweg) and get off at stop UT/Hallenweg.
- From Hengelo to DesignLab, University of Twente: take bus 9 (direction Enschede) and get off at stop Kennispark/UT.
- Map with busstops and location of the DesignLab: here
- Other: see this website https://www.utwente.nl/en/contact/route/